KGE Signature, Neck Gaiter (Face Mask)
This is a limited edition (Cut & Sew)
This KGE Signature Neck Gaiter is a versatile accessory that can be used as a face covering, headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer. Upgrade your accessory game and find a matching face shield for each of your outfits.
Riverside County CA & other areas are demanding you to wear a face cover when you leave your home! Our Neck Gaiters counts as one of the requirements. Details CDS suggest in the bottom.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Breathable fabric
• Washable and reusable
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• One size
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank
Attention! The product is intended to be used as an accessory. The product is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators.
CDC suggests wearing face cloth coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. This additional safety measure helps protect others in case you have coronavirus, but don't show any symptoms.
You should still follow other protective measures as well, and closely follow the latest recommendations from public health officials and CDC to make an informed decision about the use of these masks.
For KGE Lifestyles SupplyFulfillment time is the time it takes to make your product to be freshly printed or made. (known as "Print on Demand" or "Made to Order") Our fulfillment time is calculated in business days:
Due to extreme traffic with our store & other stores that partners with our manufacturing company, orders will take longer than usual. In their words: "It’s like having Black Friday traffic with the lack of seasonal employment due to safety." Please understand the delay but it will be worth it & we appreciate your business. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Temporary fulfillment estimate:
- DTG: (Tees & Hoodies) US: 13-16 business days
- Cut & Sew: (Backpacks) MX: 12-16 business days
- Neck Gaiters: (Face Mask) MX: 12-16 business days
- Embroidery: (Hats & Tees) US: 8-11 business days
- Home & living: (Prints) US 3-6 business days
- Mugs: 6-9 business days
This is hard times for us all. You are not alone! If you have any concerns or questions you more than welcome to email me or message me anytime. 🙏💯
From CEO Kevin Eilenberg.
Facebook: Kevin Eilenberg
Normal Business Days
- 2-7 bus. days for apparel products (t-shirts, leggings, dresses, etc.)
- 2-5 bus. days for non-apparel products (posters, mugs, phone cases, etc.)
97.66% of our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than 50% of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or fewer.
- Fulfillment time doesn't include shipping.
- Fulfillment for large orders may take longer than the 3-5 day average, but will still be fulfilled within 7 days.